- Embrace your spiritual roots from past generations, present and design them for the future
- Connect to each other’s spirit with vows unique as you
- Every ceremony personally written to reflect the soul essence of the couple
- Are you seeking Spiritual Community?
- Come join us for our monthly spiritual service and sermon
- Family oriented programs
- Music, Prayer & Healing circles
- Soul recovery to heal and recover the splintered parts of the soul essence the Native way
- Rites of passage to honour a time of growth or change in circumstance
- Spiritual counselling for difficult times. Restore a sense of internal balance
- Grief support to assist in healing the soul after a loss
- Learn about the 5 season of grief
- Be in a empathetic community of others who have experienced loss
- Get support to help with all types of losses (list here )
- Work through past traumatic events in a safe environment
- Learn tools to help navigate the this transitional phase of your life
- Gather your friends & family
- Participate in a house cleansing followed by a blessing of the home
- Bring a spiritual sermon to your next family gathering
- In times of old, spirit was celebrated in the home
Upcoming Spirit Gatherings
Thursday, September 3rd, 7pm-8:30pm
FATE, KARMA & REINCARNATION
What is the difference between fate and destiny? How much karmic baggage do you carry? How much control do you have over your life, or is it out of your hands? Join us to learn the answers to these important questions and find out how much your own choice really determines your future.
Thursday, October 8th, 7pm-8:30pm
Each of the original 10 Commandments had physical, intellectual, spiritual and emotional components. Come for the “free upgrade” and learn the inner meanings. For instance, “Thou shalt not kill” does not just mean physical murder but applies to the death of the spirit as well, such as of our hopes and dreams. We will discuss the relevance of each of the Ten Commandments in our modern lives and the spiritual meaning behind them.
Thursday, November 12th, 7pm-8:30pm
Spirit Guides, guardian angels and familiars! They have been around since the beginning of time and most of us have heard of some kind of spirit but are not sure exactly what they are. This evening you will learn where these beings come from, how to communicate with them and how they can enrich your life.
West Toronto Wellness
1719 Bloor St W., Toronto
Travel / Parking:
By TTC: From Keele Station exit to the south east corner of Keele and Bloor.
By car: Meter parking available on Bloor street.