- Embrace your spiritual roots from past generations, present and design them for the future
- Connect to each other’s spirit with vows unique as you
- Every ceremony personally written to reflect the soul essence of the couple
- Are you seeking Spiritual Community?
- Come join us for our monthly spiritual service and sermon
- Family oriented programs
- Music, Prayer & Healing circles
- Soul recovery to heal and recover the splintered parts of the soul essence the Native way
- Rites of passage to honour a time of growth or change in circumstance
- Spiritual counselling for difficult times. Restore a sense of internal balance
- Grief support to assist in healing the soul after a loss
- Learn about the 5 season of grief
- Be in a empathetic community of others who have experienced loss
- Get support to help with all types of losses (list here )
- Work through past traumatic events in a safe environment
- Learn tools to help navigate the this transitional phase of your life
- Gather your friends & family
- Participate in a house cleansing followed by a blessing of the home
- Bring a spiritual sermon to your next family gathering
- In times of old, spirit was celebrated in the home
UOUFC and Congregation Beth Ruach are happy to launch our throwback to the beat era of the 50s and 60s by having a series of poetry and music coffee house evenings.All are welcome to play their favorite tune, recite their revered poetry and share their inspirational af rmation with the spirit group. We look forward to having you all attend.
For coffee social dates and more information, click here.
West Toronto Wellness
1719 Bloor St W., Toronto
Travel / Parking:
By TTC: From Keele Station exit to the south east corner of Keele and Bloor.
By car: Meter parking available on Bloor street.